Wednesday, August 6, 2008

You’ve got the Power!

Here’s a very unfortunate reality that happens everywhere: the buck gets passed. I’m referring to this negative attitude we frail humans have: Everything is everybody else’s fault, not mine! We just fall prey to the temptation and keep on passing the buck to others.

Let’s go review those times. You know, those times when each of us said:

  • It’s not my fault – he did it!
  • What?! Me? Don’t blame me – if she didn’t do this and that in the first place, then everything would be ok!
  • It’s not my fault; I was just born with this set of genes!

(Try saying those things again, this time in a really winning voice.)

Now, do you realize how silly those things are? By passing the buck, we are robbing ourselves of this great power we possess. Something even greater.

We all possess the power to change our lives!

We can’t choose the genes we’re born with, or the way we were raised as kids, or the environment we grew up in. But we don’t have to be slaves to our genes, or our environment. Sure, they all affect us, but the last word is still up to us. We can change ourselves. We can expand our boundaries. We can develop ourselves more, without being limited by anything but our determination. That’s what’s great about being human. We are adaptable – and we conquer our environment! We don’t just suffer hardship or misfortunes – we surpass them!

As my life is not so meaningful these past few years I had to change myself for the better. Reading books, magazines and everything got me an idea to do things. I write now a lot. And I’m sure it will help me to become a good writer even not a famous one. I’ve got lots of interesting topics in my mind. I want to share it all with you. You can see my first content there in my blog. I will be planning each of my article there a unique one. I will make sure that everyone who visits Pari's Blog will be contented. Every thing in there will bring up to date. So I do thankful to you all who will visit my blog. You may also freely give your suggestions for any article you wanted and I will do write about it. Thanks again for visiting Pari’s Blog will make you believe in everything.

Believe: Trust in me! I’ve got the power!

14 comments:

Leah said...

Hi Pari,
Did you know that you got my attention with the title of your article. so i tried to read it even it's long. and it's a nice article you've got there. I also saw your other article. But this got my attention. I'm looking forward to read your up coming article....

randy said...

Your article "You've got the Power" is appealing to all your readers. Everybody will learn lesson to that. I should refer your articles to some of my friends. They also love to read. With yours, everybody will be contented. I really like it.

jane said...

Hello Pari,

It's nice to read all your articles here in your blog. But this article of yours has weight with me. It's nice. I learn lesson from there. Keep writing that kind of articles Pari, and you will get more comments from others.

sandy said...

I just want to say one thing Pari, for me your articles are remarkable. It has meaning. Deep meaning. While i'm reading it, at the same time i thought of reality. It really happened. It has a story, when you write something. Maybe it comes to your experience. But really it's mind-blowing.

linda said...

Oh my......You really got the power Pari. It's incredible. Your article is very nice. It's very unique. It has a story and at the same time I can get lesson from that. I'm eager to wait for your exciting articles. Do it fast Pari.

paul said...

You know, after I read your article “You’ve Got the Power”, I have thought of something that made me change what I am now. I have just learned a lesson that you have to have that will power what you want to do. With your article here, you really boost my will of power. Good-quality article you got here.

Dominic said...

It so happen that I love to surf here on net. I found your blog. Your all readers pull towards your blog after reading your article. Many will be interested just like me. I’m beginning. So I will be behind you for more of your articles.

maita said...

People continue to read in spite of the boredom ness, dullness made them then worry what to read, but with your article that feeling will be all free. Thanks for your article!!!

rhea.paris said...

When you truly read something deeply, you don’t look for mistakes, you don’t look for answers. Instead you just read some articles that will make you fulfilled. Yes I’m contented with yours. Worth to read for.

helen said...

Wow! I’m stunned and thrilled. Your blog is a favorite, it’s a quest. Much of what I do means that I live at my computer more hours a day than most have people have in their way. I’m grateful for being able to read in your blog.

Unknown said...

I am so clever to find those articles which I think all may be interesting with. If I were to asked I will recommend to my friends your blog. More mind-boggling articles I found there.

annie said...

The best portion of a good article is that when you make your reader satisfied through it. For me, all your articles are the best. It don’t make me feel bored with it.

Ester said...

Sometimes my mind asked, why? I’m excited with your article, Why? I’m enjoying your article, Why? I remember your articles then my mind answered because your blog has it al.

gellie said...

I was always disappointed in life Pari. Every one put me down. I think that no one is there beside me. So i had no choice just to move on. One of my hobby when i feel lonely is reading. I came across with yur blog and read this article. It's nice Pari. I like it. It boost me.