Friday, August 22, 2008

Healthy Body


Eating healthy foods, you need to eat food rich in calcium, proteins, carbohydrates and vitamins. Eating healthy foods especially when you are still growing is important because it makes you stronger. Starving your body of important nutrients causes your bones to stop growing. It can also make you feel bad!

Drink your milk. Eating and drinking food rich in calcium, a substance found in dairy products such as milk, cheese and yogurt, is an excellent way to keep your bones and teeth strong and healthy. Bone matter is partly made up of calcium. So calcium-rich foods help the body improve your bones and encourage bone growth. That means that chocolate milk is actually good for your bones. (Just brush your teeth after drinking to get rid of any sugar build-up!) Research has shown that having healthy bones as kids play a big role in preventing bones diseases, life osteoporosis.

Have a sound sleep. Sleep helps the body and brain develop and grow. You can do better when you get enough good sleep. Kids like you need 10 to 11 hours of sleep each night.


8 comments:

miguel said...

Don’t be to good, I will miss that. Don’t be to perfect, I might be crazy for that. It’s hard for me to resist when you put a wonderful article in your blog. But I am really crazy with the articles here.!!!!!!!!!!

helen said...

I just went through several pages of some other posts, and so far, it seems that your blog has been treating me with care. This is good, and different than many other bloggers.

liza said...

One of the big thing in the world if I may say is the value and exactness of your articles.

randy said...

Smart people knows what kind of reading stuff are good. They choose wisely for the article which has sense. That’s why I chose yours !!!!!.

abby said...

I can say that I’m contented with your article. I consider yours a meaningful one. I think it will lasts forever, and never does it die.

jane said...

I was never tired of reading your articles in your blog,. Thanks for having it !!!

natalie said...

Thanks for the tips you have given here in your blog. I'm sure many will read this article.

gellie said...

You know Pari, i love to eat any kind of food. I can hardly resist everytime i saw food. I am very fat now. Do you think fat people are healthy?