Tuesday, April 21, 2009

All Things Bright and Beautiful

Good morning friends. I just like to share you something. When I was in the house of my niece, her daughter is close to me. When ever I go there, she stays with me and talk a lot of things. She is only 9 years old now. She gave me a poem which she said she read in the book. The thought of sharing me something means to me. Somewhat she knows how to face the future in a positive way. The title of the poem is ..”All Things Bright and Beautiful”. Let me share you the poem she gave me.

All things bright and beautiful,
All creatures great and small,
All things wise and wonderful,
The Lord God made them all.

Each little flower that opens,
Each little bird that sings,
He made their glowing colors,
He also made their tiny wings.

The purple-headed mountain,
The river running by,
The sunset and the morning
That brightens up the sky

The cold wind in the winter
The pleasant summer sun
The ripe fruits in the garden,
He made them for everyone.

The tall trees in the greenwood
The meadows where we play,
The rushes by the water
We gather everyday.

He gave us eyes to see them,
And lips that we might tell
How great is God Almighty,
Who has made all thins well.

No comments: