Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Luneta ... My Message

Luneta is a historic place you can find here in the Philippines. These is where the Philippine National Hero died. You can find Luneta in Manila. This is one of the nice place in the Philippines. If you ever try to think the place Manila, your mind will remember Luneta. Many people are coming there to relax because it has a good surroundings and there are playground for the kids.
But all are aware now of the unexpected incident happened in the place. The "hostage situation" that happened last Monday, 23rd of august 2010. I feel so sorry for the incident that cause the death of many innocent people.
I am a Filipino. I can say that, no one wants this kind of incident to happen. Many have seen and heard the incident.
With the help of my "blog," this is my chance to express my feelings towards the "hostage situation."
I want to say, deep in my heart that I pass my big condolence to all the victims. I can't blame you with your blaze feelings towards the Philippines as well as the Filipinos. But I am aware that the Philippine government is doing the best to facify the feelings of the Hongkong people specially the relatives of the victims.
Again, I am saying my condolence to all the victims and the relatives of the victims.

No comments: