Friday, September 5, 2008

“ T I K O Y “



You will love tikoy as I love her. A caretaker of one of the school near our place where I parked my car since I have that time, approached me that if I wanted to adopt a baby. There are two babies in the custody of that caretaker. They are twins. He wanted to keep both babies but he can’t afford to take care of them and feed them rightly. That caretaker was close to me, that’s why he asked me first if I want to adopt one baby. I asked him what’s the gender of the babies, and he said both girls. So I choose the baby who crawled nicely. Without any papers, he gave me one of the baby girls. And I took her home. She was given to me last March 2006.



I took care of my baby girl as my own baby. I gave her healthy food so that he will get strong. I even gave her vitamins so that she will not acquire sickness easily. I was working in the office that time and left her alone at home. I feed her first in the morning before I go to the office and then I feed her again when I get back.

One day I saw her having a hard time to stand up on her own. She used her hands. I tried to help her stand every time she wanted. I thought it was nothing. Then not long time interval, I was feeding her and I called her name for her to come near with me. She crawled using her hands and feet. I came near with her and tried to help her stand up. When she is standing, she immediately sat down. Maybe that time she is hurting when she stands up. I pity on my baby and I cried. I decided to brought her to the doctor. I don’t want her to get sick because she is the only one in my house who made me happy and forget my problems even for a while.


The doctor said she has a weak bones. She gave her treatment and asked me to buy medicine for her so that she will get better. She also told me, my baby acquired the weak bones from her true parents. She instructed me to buy her any medicine for bones (calcium) and everyday I should exercise her feet and hands. I tried to do that every day before I left from office and after I arrived for one month. I didn’t skip any day of exercising her. Her bone became strong and can stand up now again. But her hands and feet are not in a nice shape. But it’s ok. At least may baby is well now.

I don’t want to loose my baby. She is very sweet and kind. She made me happy.
I want you to meet my baby. I gave her a name that follows my alias which my father called me. My alias is “ TITOY “….and I gave her a name “ TIKOY “. Here she is…………



15 comments:

matilda said...

Wowwwww!!!! Tikoy is cute. She has her own video.... :) All i want to say is that you did great with your baby. I wish every body treats a pet like that.

Anonymous said...

hello my pariiiiiiiiiiiii. imiss u really dear ....

leyah_30 said...

wow!!!!!! what an adorable dog...tikoy looks so smart and cute.. i like the way he looks...

rmolina350 said...

This dog is very cute. And her story I like it. And her video is nice too.

rmolina350 said...

You know Pari, i have a pet dog too. I also love her. She is also i dog like your pet tikoy. And She has a cute name......:)

leyah_30 said...

how are u tikoy? miss u...........

lokesh said...

nice video...Parii u r doing great job i like it, It feels that u r so kind, u know very well how to love and care whoever belongs you,this is nice relationship with u and TIKOY, I like u baby ,she is nice and cute.I wish this relationship will be forever

Anonymous said...

I like your god Pari. She is so cute. And i think she is kind also. Look at her she didn't even move in that chair!!!!!!!

famielle23x said...

your dog looks good in her costumes.she rocks!*chuckles*

Unknown said...

Is this your dog Pari? If she got pregnant can i have one?........ :) i love dogs also. Tikoy is cute.

leyah_30 said...

would like to see more pics of tikoy.........

diego99 said...

What kind of dog is yours. She is cute and she has a nice story. She is very lucky that she have someone like you who took care of her. Lucky dog !!!!!!

leyah_30 said...

tikoy.........im waiting for ur other pics but i havent seen them so far. hope i can see u soon on ur cutest attire.

leyah_30 said...

tikoy, i missed u much. how are u now?

cryztal_14 said...

Tikoy....is very cute and nice...i love her so much...i like her also...because she looks like a true and cute baby...i want to hug her so tightly